Facilities & Camp Map
At Camp Saginaw, we are proud of our facilities and are always making upgrades to ensure our status as a premier overnight camp. Further, Saginaw is a private facility snuggled in-between farmland and natural boarders. There are no public roads running through Camp Saginaw.
Download and print a PDF version of our map.
- Cabins: All of our 40 modern-day cabins include wooden platform beds and full bathrooms with at least two toilets, two showers and two sinks. Each bed also has a cubby and outlet next to it.
- Dining Hall: Our air conditioned dining hall is in the center of camp and is where the camp comes together for meals.
- The Dell: With its amphitheater-style seating for 600, The Dell is the home to many camp-wide outdoor activities such as talent shows and Mr. & Miss. Saginaw
- Art Center: Camp Saginaw has a comprehensive Arts & Crafts Center. Our art center consists of fifteen rooms each dedicated to a specific activity, such as jewelry making, ceramics, media, dude craft and rocketry.
- Saniford Hall: Complete with state of the art sound and lighting, this is where we have our camp show (i.e. Annie or Beauty and the Beast), color war songfest, dances and other all camp events.
- Health Center: Our state-of-the-art Health Center, which has a full-time staff of nurses and doctors 24 hours a day, is air-conditioned and includes nine private rooms.
- Lake: Waterskiing, wake boarding, lake tubing as well as fishing and other nature based activities are located at the lake.
- Pools: Our aquatic complex consists of two pools and two water slides. Campers enjoy instructional swim in the morning and coed-free swim in the afternoons. Our pools are fully lit and have a sound system for evening pool parties.
- Big Elk Creek: This beautiful natural reservoir is perfect for canoeing and kayaking.
Outdoor & Athletics
- Adventure Course: The adventure course consists of three main elements; a sixty foot climbing wall, a 100 yard zip line and a multi-element high and low ropes course.
- Herb Cohen Coliseum: Located on lower field, this open air, covered athletic complex consists of three basketball courts and one hockey arena.
- Athletic Areas: Saginaw’s extensive athletic facilities include: ten basketball courts, six baseball/softball fields, seven tennis courts, three soccer fields, five volleyball courts and four fully boarded and lined hockey courts for street and roller hockey. Several of our athletic facilities are covered and have lights.
- Gymnastics Pavilion: This massive 7,200 square foot facility is home to our gymnastics program. We have all the necessary equipment for group and individual gymnastic lessons.
- Golf Driving Range and Putting Green: Saginaw is excited about its golf program, which features a driving range and putting green.
- GaGa Courts: A favorite among our younger campers, GaGa is a game in which campers play a form of dodge ball in enclosed covered court. There are three fully covered GaGa courts at Saginaw.
- Pappy Pavilion: Along with camp dances, Pappy Pavilion is also the place for many indoor evening activities. With its multi-sport design and scoreboard, Pappy is also the home for championship hockey and basketball games
- Canteen: The canteen is the evening social area complete with a snack bar, fire place, games and a large flat screen TV.
- The Lodge: An air conditioned building that seats 120 people. This is used for smaller divisional events, such as movies, spa night or our senior prom.
- Dance Studio: Connected to our Art Center, the dance studio is complete with a sprung wooden dance floor, mirrors from floor to ceiling, a complete sound system and a flat screen TV.
WARNING: FUTURE LEADERS AT PLAY... Are you looking for the best summer camp for kids? Are you looking for a boys camp and a girls camp that is an overnight summer camp that is the best summer camp in PA? We mean, do you want to be part of a summer camp, a kids camp that offers fun in a sleep away camp setting? There are lots of summer camps in PA, lots of boys camps and camps for girls, but not like Saginaw! So let's go, camp girl or camp boy and spend your summer with us at the best overnight summer camp. What's that camp? CAMP SAGINAW!