At Camp Saginaw, we are proud of our facilities and are always making upgrades to ensure our status as a premier overnight camp and retreat center.
- Cabins: All of our 45 modern-day cabins sleep approximately twelve people and include wooden platform beds. Each cabin is complete with full bathrooms with at least two toilets, two showers and two sinks. Each bed also has a cubby and outlet next to it.
- Private Cabins: For an additional fee, we offer temperature controlled furnished cabins, complete with queen sized beds and private bathrooms.
- Dining Hall: Our air conditioned dining hall is in the center of camp. Our dining hall is 47′×64′ for a total of 3,008 square feet.
- The Dell: With its amphitheater-style seating for 600, The Dell is the home to many camp-wide outdoor activities such as talent shows and scavenger hunts.
- Saniford Hall: Complete with state of the art sound and lighting, this is the ideal location for your groups indoor events. Saniford Hall is 47’X81’ for a total of 3,807 square feet.
- Art Center: Camp Saginaw has a comprehensive arts center which consists of fifteen rooms each dedicated to a specific activity, such as jewelry making, ceramics, media, dude craft and rocketry.
- Health Center: Our state-of-the-art Health Center is air-conditioned and includes nine private rooms.
- Lake: Waterskiing, wake boarding, lake tubing as well as fishing and other nature based activities are located at the lake.
- Pools: Our aquatic complex consists of two pools and two water slides. Our pools are fully lit and have a sound system for evening pool parties.
- Big Elk Creek: This beautiful natural reservoir is perfect for canoeing and kayaking.
Outdoor & Athletics
- Adventure Course: The adventure course consists of three main elements; a sixty foot climbing wall, a 100 yard zip line and a multi-element high and low ropes course.
- Athletic Areas: Saginaw’s extensive athletic facilities include: ten basketball courts, six baseball/softball fields, seven tennis courts, three soccer fields, five volleyball courts and four fully boarded and lined hockey courts for street and roller hockey. Several of our athletic facilities are covered and have lights.
- Gymnastics Center: This massive 7,200 square foot facility is home to our gymnastics program. We can also clear this equipment out for your specific requirements. The Gymnastics Pavilion is 60’X120’ for a total of 7,200 square feet.
- Golf Driving Range and Putting Green: Saginaw is excited about its golf facility, which features a driving range and putting green.
- GaGa Courts: A favorite among our younger campers, GaGa is a game in which campers play a form of dodge ball in enclosed covered court. There are three fully covered GaGa courts at Saginaw.
- Herb Cohen Coliseum: Located on lower field, this open air, covered athletic complex consists of three basketball courts and one hockey arena. Herb Cohen Coliseum is 80’X130’ for a total of 10,400 square feet.
- Pappy Pavilion: Along with camp dances, Pappy Pavilion is also the place for many indoor evening activities. With its multi-sport design and scoreboard, Pappy is also the home for championship hockey and basketball games. Pappy Pavilion is 55′×105′ for a total of 5,775 square feet.
- Canteen: The canteen is the evening social area complete with a snack bar, fireplace, games and a large flat screen TV. The Canteen is 38’X40’ for a total of 1,520 square feet.
- The Lodge: An air conditioned building that seats 120 people. This building is used for smaller events, such as group movies, teambuilding and other meetings. The Lodge is 31’X43’ for a total of 1,333 square feet.
- Dance Studio: Connected to our Art Center, the dance studio is complete with a sprung wooden dance floor, mirrors from floor to ceiling, a complete sound system and a flat screen TV.
Next: Group Activities
WARNING: FUTURE LEADERS AT PLAY... Are you looking for the best summer camp for kids? Are you looking for a boys camp and a girls camp that is an overnight summer camp that is the best summer camp in PA? We mean, do you want to be part of a summer camp, a kids camp that offers fun in a sleep away camp setting? There are lots of summer camps in PA, lots of boys camps and camps for girls, but not like Saginaw! So let's go, camp girl or camp boy and spend your summer with us at the best overnight summer camp. What's that camp? CAMP SAGINAW!